Sales and Marketing Director
Salary: Executive package
Our client is a fast-growing division of a very well established and successful Group of companies. The Group is a property development and services provider of high-quality communities and healthcare in the elderly sector.
Our client designs, builds and manages exceptional quality, new affordable homes. They then provide healthcare, lifestyle and financial services that help customers enhance and protect their personal and financial well-being.
Their new approach is redefining retirement living and making a real difference to the lives of older people.
The company is enjoying an exciting period of opportunity and growth. There are significant opportunities to further develop its capabilities and services and to lead in its marketplace.
This role will enjoy significant levels of autonomy and responsibility. The successful appointee will lead the Sales and Marketing teams and working with the executive team, be responsible for the commercial and operational success of the business, making a significant contribution to the performance of the business.
The successful candidate will enjoy a stimulating and rewarding high profile role within a genuinely exciting and respected business.
As a newly created role for the company, the Sales and Marketing Director will be instrumental in driving and delivering rapid growth plans. He/she will cultivate a strong company profile to grow market share, increase income and brand equity; fostering a reputation of value and excellence.
With accountability for the company delivering its sales targets, the Sales and Marketing Director will lead the sales and marketing teams to develop go-to-market sales and marketing strategy, planning and executing across both existing and new distribution channels. Applying market insight and innovation he/she will develop new financial solutions for customers. He/she will monitor and evaluate competitors’ products, including relevant sales and marketing data to intercept their customers’ journey and achieve wide market exposure to our product.
The Sales and Marketing Director will be a key Board member, blending hands-on, driven sales performance with strategic vision. Responsible for the two linked disciplines, and working closely with colleagues and the management teams, goals, strategies, processes and policies will be delivered to build the business into the market leader.
- Delivering sales and marketing targets.
- Developing, budgeting, planning and driving every integral process.
- Building and controlling a sales journey and marketing mix to reach, engage and convert target customers.
- To develop and lead high performing teams, integrating sales and marketing excellence.
- Position and develop the brand as market leader.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of the following:
- Proven Sales and Marketing leadership success, as a Director or Senior Manager, in a B2C or possibly B2B sector
- Experience of ‘concept selling’ and creating new needs amongst a target customer base
- Experience of cross-selling new products and services to a marketplace
- Accomplished leadership skills and entrepreneurial flair
- Strong commercial management skills
- High degree of integrity, an enthusiastic outlook and charismatic
This job has now been successfully concluded.