Interim Director of Contact Centre
Salary: Competitive Salary
A Private Equity-backed Manchester based organisation is looking for an Interim Contact Centre Director to join the business as soon as possible.
Directing the Contact Centre you will manage 80 B2B sales professionals across 2 offices.
You will be responsible for delivering against sales targets through the recruitment, development and leading of sales teams within multiple market verticals. You will be focussed on driving performance in B2B business development and transactional sales teams.
- Previous experience in a fast paced, sales focussed outbound contact centre
- Previous people management and development experience
- Strong quantifiable experience in B2B telephone based sales management
- Expertise in Sales processes, sales psychology and performance metrics
- Strong communication skills at all levels of the business with a collaborative approach to achieving success
- Tenacious, resilient and focussed with a high goal orientation
- Experience of working for a PE-backed organisation would be beneficial
- Dual site management would be a bonus
- Work with other members of the business leadership to achieve agreed targets
- Monitoring and improvement of your teams’ performance and productivity
- Recruitment and selection, of sales agents ensuring that the right candidate is selected and that the brand is represented to the external market
- High level communication skills with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Work closely with and support the individual team leaders across both offices
- The ability to read and communicate sales performance data at stakeholder level
- Maintain and increase performance alongside headcount growth
- Accurate representation of performance via statistical data with the ability to identify positive and negative trends
- Ability to manage difficult employee relation issues that may arise
- Senior Stakeholder engagement across the wider business
This job has now been successfully concluded.