Technical Director (Engineering Director) - 'Housebuilding'
Salary: Base Salary Circa £95,000 + Bonuses, Dividends, Car etc
Company & Requirement
Our client is a successful privately-owned house builder business in the Home Counties that is highly profitable and fast growing.
The business is looking to recruit an experienced civil engineering professional into the role of Technical Director for the Southern region, based in Surrey. The Technical Director will oversee a team of 15 engineers and architects working on a wide range of interesting housebuilding projects throughout southern based home counties. A very attractive remuneration package is on offer for the post, that includes excellent bonus potentials and a brilliant pension scheme.
Expertise & Traits
Suitable candidates will have the following types of background:
- Chartered civil engineer
- Significant civils design engineering projects experience in relation to the construction of buildings, which doesn’t necessarily have to be housebuilding sector to date
- Notable experience in leading and managing design engineering teams
- Confident with gravitas and strong people management skills
- Ambitious, professional and keen to progress as there are excellent opportunities to develop one’s career within the company in relation to Board level roles in the near future
- Ideally candidates will have good academic backgrounds to add to their chartered status
If this opportunity could be of interest, please email over a copy of your CV. We will be in touch with people who have the correct objective expertise and background for this role.
This job has now been successfully concluded.