Senior Consultant / Market Analyst
Our client is a market intelligence business providing detailed research reports on the aerospace and defence markets. These standard reports are based on industry discussions and projects, data analysis and modelling, and their own extensive experience in the aerospace & defence industry. The business analyse markets at a global level, with a special emphasis on: Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers; segmentation by product and process; and assessment of current and emerging trends.
The business also carries out bespoke consultancy projects specialising in in deep dives into markets and products, strategy and competitive assessment, and market due diligence for M&A. the company pride themselves on being market specialists, offering independent analysis, based on their continuous involvement in the markets they cover.
There is now a need to recruit a new Senior Consultant who can work closely with the founders and company directors, to help them grow and develop the business. The company has an excellent reputation for their market experience and intelligence, and they would like to capitalise on that and increase the amount of bespoke client-commissioned projects they conduct, as well as potentially diversifying the business into related industries.
- Senior colleague to the founders and directors, helping to manage and develop the business
- Take a leading role in writing the businesses core aerospace market analysis reports (70% of the role)
- Business development
- Looking at adjacent markets e.g. defence, energy, space
- Developing and enhancing client-commissioned report business
- Process improvement – making the business better and more efficient in its core business. Areas they are looking to develop and improve
- Putting reports online and introducing user licences to enable customer access
- Moving to per-user licence pricing
- Reducing man-hours to produce reports
- Improving and simplifying report template
- Provide support for data & market modelling. The company currently uses a database of aircraft deliveries and characteristics to model the industry.
- Must have commercial aerospace or defence experience
- Graduate level education followed by significant relevant work experience
This job has now been successfully concluded.