Identifying exceptional talent through Executive Search
Contact us - 01275 375588
Our sector experience
Other Sector Experience Includes:
Electronics Management Consultancy Manufacturing Renewable Energy
The flexible nature of Novo’s approach allows us to apply our skills across a broad range of disciplines and areas of commerce. In fact there is little limitation to the scope of where we can and do operate.
Common with all executive recruitment and executive search assignments is a highly thorough and flexible process that can be adapted and applied to nearly all key recruitment situations. With all executive search consultants having worked extensively within executive recruitment we can bring to bear expertise from operating with clients in a number of markets.
We will be delighted to provide both candidate and client references upon request. Please click on the links above for further information and executive recruitment.
Improving results from an executive recruitment campaign
Appointing top quality professionals for your company is crucial. Here are a few useful tips for making sure that you get the very best out of the executive recruitment process to ensure that you get the right person for your company.
- Be as involved in the executive recruitment process as possible from day one
- Make sure you have a single point of contact with your executive recruitment consultant with regular weekly updates
- Schedule candidate interview dates at the start of the executive recruitment project
- Avoid cancelling or re-scheduling interviews
- Give interview feedback in an open, honest and timely way
- Arrange second interviews promptly and without too much delay
- Make sure you agree a clear action plan during the post-offer, pre-start phase to counteract the pressures exerted to stay with current employer
Our recommendation: What should happen between the offer date and start date?
The period of time between making an offer and the candidate joining your company is crucial. To minimise potential difficulties during this period we offer the following advice:
- Speak with your successful candidate regularly
- Send regular correspondence such as newsletters and emails to the candidate
- Arrange a specific social event (lunch/evening meal) possibly with the spouse of the successful candidate
- Make invitations to company or office social events possibly with spouse of successful candidate
- Invite your candidate to relevant important internal or client meetings
We are a leading executive recruitment company and in our experience, following this advice will dramatically improve the ratios of the offers to starts.