Novo Executive Search & Selection Services
Our executive recruitment and executive search consultants operate with the highest levels of professionalism, integrity
and ethics. We strive to always exceed our clients' expectations by adding real
value to their business.
Our ambition for our clients' success means we are always proactive and creative in identifying new services and markets.
Our range of services include:
Our sector experience
Other Sector Experience Includes:
Electronics Management Consultancy Manufacturing Renewable Energy
Novo Executive Search and Selection invests heavily in training and development ensuring that all of our executive recruitment consultants apply the most reliable and effective tools and techniques for solving clients' challenges in a consistent manner. We work closely with our clients and have a wealth of knowledge and experience in the above industry sectors. Our executive recruitment skills are second to none.
With offices in Bristol, London, Manchester and Glasgow, we are well placed to help with your national and international search requirements.
For detailed information on our range of services, please click on the above links, alternatively please contact Dale Perrett on 01275 375588 or email him on email@example.com
Improving results from a recruitment campaign
Appointing top quality professionals for your business is crucial. Here are a few useful tips for making sure that you get the very best out of the process to ensure that you get the right person for your company.
- Be as involved in the recruitment process as possible from day one
- Make sure you have a single point of contact with your executive consultant with regular weekly updates
- Schedule candidate interview dates at the start of the recruitment project
- Avoid cancelling or re-scheduling interviews
- Give interview feedback in an open, honest and timely way
- Arrange second interviews promptly and without too much delay
- Make sure you agree a clear action plan during the post-offer, pre-start phase to counteract the pressures exerted to stay with current employer
Our recommendation: What should happen between the offer date and the start date?
The period of time between making an offer and the candidate joining your company is crucial. To minimise potential difficulties during this period we offer the following advice:
- Speak with your successful candidate regularly
- Send regular correspondence such as newsletters and emails to the candidate
- Arrange a specific social event (lunch/evening meal) possibly with the spouse of the successful candidate
- Make invitations to company or office social events possibly with spouse of successful candidate
- Invite your candidate to relevant important internal or client meetings
In our experience, following this advice will dramatically improve the ratios of offers to starts.